Date: March 19
Time: 10 am PST
In today’s digital transformation era, more and more organizations want to modernize their Oracle database and applications and migrate to the cloud without disrupting their existing business operations. VMware Cloud on AWS helps customers accelerate the migration of their business-critical Oracle workloads to the cloud with little or no modification, while continuing to leverage their existing VMware investments.
In this webinar, understand the deployment and migration of enterprise Oracle workloads from on-premises to VMware Cloud on AWS for use cases such as Data Center Extension, Disaster Recovery, Cloud Migration, Application modernization and Next-Generation Apps build out. This highly available, agile solution also enables you to modernize your existing applications by seamlessly integrating with native AWS services such as Amazon S3 for database backup, storage, and archiving.
Learn how your organization can take advantage of the rapid scalability of VMware Cloud on AWS for your critical Oracle workloads – including running Oracle Real Application Clusters and Extended Oracle Real Application Clusters. Also, get details on the TCO implications of the available Oracle licensing options on VMware Cloud on AWS. You will also see how to provision instances in minutes, and automate database patching and much more.
- Sudhir Balasubramanian – Staff Solution Architect, VMware
- Jay Sampathkumar – Solutions Architect, AWS
As a pre-cursor, if you want to learn about VMware Cloud on AWS, please check out the resources below:
- You can learn more about our VMware Cloud on AWS service at the VMWonAWS website or by viewing VMWonAWS: Overview
- Follow us on Twitter @vmwarecloudaws and give us a shout with #VMWonAWS
- Watch informative demos, overview videos, webinars and hear from our customers: VMWonAWS on YouTube
- Try the VMWonAWS Hands-on Lab for a first-hand immersive experience
- Read our latest VMWonAWS blogs
- Obtain the VMWonAWS Solution Brief and VMWonAWS TCO 1-pager
- Follow the VMWonAWS release notes on continuing updates