As organizations increasingly migrate apps to the cloud, a lack of standardized APIs and tools for runtime environments have hampered the seamless migration of apps and data. Discover how Druva Cloud Platform streamlines governance, improves cyber resiliency and delivers critical insights across VMware environments on-premises, in VMware Cloud on AWS, and native AWS instances.
Organizations want to migrate existing applications to the cloud to take advantage of its scale and cost efficiencies. However, lack of standard APIs and standard tools for runtime environments have hampered the seamless migration of apps and data.
Druva’s cloud-native solution has transformed data protection and management across endpoints, data centers and cloud workloads by eliminating dependence on complex infrastructure and time-consuming administration. Built on AWS, Druva Cloud Platform streamlines governance, improves cyber resiliency and delivers critical insights across VMware environments on-premises, in VMware Cloud on AWS, and native AWS instances.
Key uses cases include:
- Backup and recovery of VMware instances on-premises, in VMware Cloud on AWS and native AWS environments
- Disaster Recovery to the Cloud: on-demand disaster recovery optimized for all VMware environments simplifying disaster recovery operations, reduce data center footprint with cloud economics while utilizing a secondary site operationally consistent with VMware data centers
Solution Deep Dive:
Druva delivers a single solution to protect all VMware workloads running on-premises, in VMware Cloud on AWS or native AWS environments. The cloud-native high performance delivers scalable backups, long-term archive, disaster recovery and analytics to reduce both risks and costs while simplifying data protection for hybrid cloud.
Integration with vCenter through an agentless proxy allows customers to auto-discover virtual machines, track change blocks and data before backing up data. Built-in automation and orchestration allows customers to define virtual machine groups, retention timeframes, recovery point and recovery time objectives to free up IT personnel. Integration with VMware Cloud on AWS delivers fast, seamless backups for hybrid cloud environments. Benefits include:
- Centralized management across all VMware environments, including VMware Cloud on AWS
- Freedom to backup virtual machines to VMware Cloud on AWS, across all AWS geographies or vMotion to on-premises data center
- VMware Cloud on AWS certified
To learn more, here are some resources about Druva and VMware Cloud on AWS.
VMware Microsite: www.druva.com/vmworld2019
VMworld Session: Monday, August 26, 2019 3:00 – 4:00
Session Number: HBI3486BUS (VMware Cloud on AWS)
Speakers from VMware, AWS and Druva