Our VMware Cloud on AWS partner ecosystem continues to grow every day, and our partners are highlighting the benefits of their solutions to our customers. We are excited to extend our existing ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS’ program to include VMware Cloud on Dell EMC and VMware Cloud on AWS Outposts. Solutions from our technology partners validated on any one of the three services will be considered to work on the other two services. Correspondingly, we are changing the name of the validation program to ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’.
As many of you know, in this digital transformation era, customers increasingly view hybrid cloud as a way to gain the flexibility and speed to respond to changing business needs, accelerate innovation and align costs to business requirements by managing upfront expenses, operational support and TCO. And VMware’s mission is to support our customers on their hybrid cloud journey by delivering infrastructure to wherever workloads are running – in the cloud, in the datacenter, or at the edge. We are making the change to the VMware Cloud on AWS Partner Ready program so that our customers and partners benefit from the consistent infrastructure offered by VMware’s hybrid cloud.
What is ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’ program?
Partner Ready for VMware Cloud program enables partners to validate their application/infrastructure component on one platform and have the validation apply to 3 different VMware Cloud platforms: VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud on Dell EMC and VMware Cloud on AWS Outposts. This ensures a consistent user experience and functionality on all VMware Cloud platforms, increases customers’ confidence in these partner solutions and gives assurance to the joint customers that the partner solution runs on all 3 VMware Cloud platforms. Many partners have found that they are able to use their existing vSphere solutions and validate on the VMware Cloud platforms with little or no changes. This ensures that a single partner solution can be deployed across a wide range of VMware Cloud platforms.
What is the difference between ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS’ program and ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’ program?
‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’ program is the extension of our current ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS’ program. With our current ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS’ program our technology partners test and self-validate their solutions on VMware Cloud on AWS. And once they complete the validation successfully, they get ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS’ logo that they can use in any other partner collateral. Also, their solution is listed on VMware Solutions Exchange Marketplace.
With this extended program- ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’, partners will validate their solution on any one platform: VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud on Dell EMC and VMware Cloud on AWS Outposts(once it becomes available) and will receive ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’ logo that signifies that the partner solution is validated to work on all 3 VMware Cloud platforms.
Benefits of validating for Partner Ready for VMware Cloud:
- Validate on 1 platform and get the Partner Ready badge for all 3 VMware Cloud platforms
- Quickly provide mutual customers with assurance of successful integration of the solution with any of the 3 VMware Cloud platforms (VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud on Dell EMC and VMware Cloud on AWS outposts)
- Positively influence customers’ buying decisions and help them seamlessly migrate to hybrid cloud
- Acquire and support customers looking to migrate applications to different VMware Cloud platforms, as well as keeping partners competitive within the market
- Have access to many marketing benefits, including press releases, solution briefs, and webinars, which will drive awareness of the joint solution with VMware and partner customers (Upon completing the Partner Ready validation process)
How do partners signup for this program?
For new partners: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Technology Alliance Partner team will get in touch with you
For existing partners: Existing partners will be automatically transitioned to this new program. Therefore, if their solution is already validated on VMware Cloud on AWS, it means it is validated to work on all 3 VMware Cloud platforms. So, they will receive a new logo with ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’ badge
Resources to learn more:
- Learn more about ‘Partner Ready for VMware Cloud’ program
- Learn more about Technology Alliance Program
- Learn more about all different VMware Cloud platforms:
- Learn more about Initial Availability of VMware Cloud on Dell EMC