Are you just starting your VMware Cloud on AWS journey? Cloud Customer Success Community is here for you to help where you can have peer-to-peer interactions and collaboration with other community members and you can get your questions answered.
Great news for our customers who are just starting their VMware Cloud on AWS journey and looking for valuable content, the Cloud Customer Success Community is now live! This resource is ideal for self-solving issues, having fruitful conversations, and deep-diving into topics specific to your use case.
The Cloud Customer Success Community, moderated by VMware employees, is an online community designed to help our customers find the information they need – quickly and easily. This also aims to enable peer-to-peer interaction and collaboration with other members. You can ask your questions, start conversations, get answers and be informed. If there is something you’d like to ask or answer, go for it! The discussion page makes it easy to ask a question. By asking the question, not only do you help yourself, but you also help the wider community.
We look forward to having you as part of our community!
Meanwhile, if you would like to learn more about VMware Cloud on AWS, here are some learning resources for you:
- You can learn more about our VMware Cloud on AWS service at the VMware Cloud on AWS website or by viewing VMware Cloud on AWS: Overview.
- Obtain the VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Brief and VMware Cloud on AWS TCO 1-pager.
- Visit VMware Cloud Tech Zone for technical articles, guides, videos and more
- Listen to latest episodes of VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged Podcast
- Try the VMware Cloud on AWS Lightening Lab for a first-hand immersive experience.
- Follow us on Twitter @vmwarecloudaws and give us a shout with #VMWonAWS.
- Read our latest VMware Cloud on AWS blogs.
- Follow the VMware Cloud on AWS release notes on continuing updates.
- Watch informative demos, overview videos, webinars and hear from our customers: VMware Cloud on AWS on YouTube.