Nicolas Vibert

Lead Solution Engineer - VMware Cloud at VMware

I am Nico Vibert and currently work for VMware as a Lead Solution Engineer for the VMware Cloud on AWS service. Most of my career has been spent in the networking world, from a junior support engineer working for a Cisco partner to a senior network architect working for Cisco itself. I finally joined VMware late in 2015 and worked on the network virtualization software NSX until I transitioned to the VMware Cloud on AWS team. If you’re really that curious, you can find out more on my LinkedIn profile. I have a strong technical background which I have validated with 17 certifications over my career, across multiple vendors (Cisco, VMware, AWS, etc.). I hold the Cisco CCIE certification, recognised as one of the toughest certifications in the IT Industry (I recently published some thoughts on my 10-year anniversary as a CCIE). To complement my technical certifications and expertise, I built solid enterprise architecture skills (based on TOGAF) and have written business cases and devised complex financial ROI models. I am a polished presenter and can articulate complex solutions from CxO-level to entry-level engineer. I regularly speak at events, whether on a large scale such as VMworld, Cisco Live or at smaller forums such as VMUGs or local events. Finally, I’m passionate about knowledge sharing and mentoring: I regularly train new hires and take the time to mentor individuals across VMware.

All | Showing 5 of 10 posts

Filter

Filter By:

Date range