Latest Articles

March 5, 2019

Register Now: Innovate And Modernize On Your Terms: Deploy Oracle Workloads on VMware Cloud on AWS

Date: March 19 Time: 10 am PST REGISTER NOW In today’s digital transformation era, more and more organizations want to modernize their Oracle database and applications and migrate to the cloud without disrupting their existing business operations. VMware Cloud on AWS helps customers accelerate the migration of their business-critical Oracle…

Read more

February 28, 2019

Exploring Ecosystem Partners for VMware Cloud on AWS Part 6: NETSCOUT

Customer Challenge: VMware Cloud on AWS provides a truly compelling solution for the needs of enterprises today. Businesses are embracing agility to respond to the needs of customers while expanding their data centers without the traditional restrictions and time often associated with on-premises deployments. They also want to manage the…

Read more

February 27, 2019

VMware Cloud on AWS: Get your basics right: Part 1

VMware Cloud on AWS: Get your basics right: Part 1 As a product marketer, I am fortunate that I get a chance to talk to customers and partners at multiple events and conferences so that I can understand their perspectives about the product, what they want to learn, what is…

Read more

February 26, 2019

New Service: VMware Essential PKS – Your Modular Cloud Native Ops Tool

Over the past year, we’ve worked closely with Pivotal to introduce a range of new services and capabilities in the cloud native applications space: We launched VMware Enterprise PKS as a turnkey container management platform We introduced the Beta of SaaS-based Kubernetes service VMware Cloud PKS We acquired the talented…

Read more

February 26, 2019

Hybrid Cloud Adoption in the Asia-Pacific

Cloud technologies are now part of the playbook for nearly all enterprise IT departments, with many organizations now looking at hybrid cloud as the next frontier in enterprise efficiency. In the Asia-Pacific region, many organizations are recognizing the shortcomings of a more siloed multi-cloud strategy, and are enhancing overall business…

Read more