Latest Articles

April 12, 2018

VMware Makes Hybrid Cloud Extension part of Core VMware Cloud on AWS

Digital transformation, innovating faster and modernizing IT portfolios are the leading factors driving greater public cloud adoption, followed by IT agility.

Read more

April 11, 2018

Navigating Through the Cloud Migration Journey with Confidence and Efficiency

Public cloud adoption has risen steadily over the last few years, with many organizations moving to a hybrid cloud approach, where they can harness the power of both private and public clouds. VMware provides seamlessly integrated hybrid and public cloud solutions to answer customers’ business imperatives. With a rich set…

Read more

April 9, 2018

SQL Server Performance of VMware Cloud on AWS

In the past, I've always benchmarked performance of SQL Server VMs on vSphere with "on-premises" infrastructure. Given the skyrocketing interest in the cloud, I was very excited to get my hands on VMware Cloud on AWS – just in time for Amazon's AWS Summit!

Read more

April 5, 2018

VMware Launches Log Intelligence

Introducing Log Intelligence, a new VMware SaaS product as part of VMware Cloud Services. Its core capabilities are like that of vRealize Log Insight, with additional capabilities and broader support for both public and private clouds. Customers will now have a choice to consume logs either on-premises or SaaS. Log…

Read more

April 3, 2018

A Journey to the Clouds – Oracle on VMware Cloud on AWS

This article is a cross-post from the VMware blog, view the article here. Introduction “We have nothing to fear but…” famous words of Chief Vitalstatistix , chief of the famous Gaulish village in the famous Asterix & Obelix series. Legend goes when the Gallic chieftains were asked by Alexander the…

Read more