Latest Articles

October 22, 2018

Join the VMware Cloud Live Webinars

Join Matt Vandenbeld (@vcloudmatt) from the VMware Cloud customer success team for a weekly webinar series. Each week, we table a different topic with expert guests to discuss and demo features of the VMware Cloud platform. We’ve covered everything from setting up an SDDC to AppDefense – if you have…

Read more

October 22, 2018

VMware: A Cloud Company

With VMworld US 2018 complete and the information coma subsiding, I felt it was best to write this blog based upon months of thought and meditation focusing on the word… cloud. Through this blog, I will be using screenshots from VMworld US 2018 keynote presentations to describe the VMware “cloud”…

Read more

October 18, 2018

Deploying CloudBees Core on VMware Kubernetes

This post is authored by Dan Illson with the assistance of Jeff Fry. CloudBees Core is a continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) engine based on the Jenkins open source automation server. This offering extends Jenkins by embedding best practices, rapid onboarding and additional functionality to facilitate security and compliance…

Read more

October 18, 2018

How Important is Security Within IoT?

This article was written by Greg Kaffenberger According to a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, “research shows that business customers would be willing to buy substantially more IoT devices if their concerns about cybersecurity risks were addressed.” The article reminded me of a great conversation I had at…

Read more

October 17, 2018

VMware Cloud Service Sessions at VMworld Barcelona

With VMworld Barcelona just around the corner (November 5th through 8th) we thought we’d take a moment to look at the exciting sessions available for attendees. We’re staging more than two dozen discussions focused on VMware Cloud Services during the conference. VMware Cloud offerings are all delivered as SaaS and…

Read more