Latest Articles

August 8, 2017

Cloud Management Sessions Lineup at VMworld 2017 Las Vegas

With just three weeks left until VMworld 2017 Las Vegas, I would like to help you navigate through the impressive lineup of cloud management-focused sessions that are available to you. Designed to give you a comprehensive overview of the VMware’s Cloud Management Platform (CMP) and other cloud management products and…

Read more

July 26, 2017

VMware Cloud on AWS – Predictable Capacity Provisioning

In preparation for the VMworld Session LHC2971BU – Managing Your Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud on AWS which I’m co-presenting with Emad Younis, I asked the following question on Twitter: And the number of answers were overwhelming. The stories were a bit underwhelming. Funny to see that we strive to…

Read more

July 26, 2017

Highlights from the ContainerDays 2017 Conference

Containers took over Hamburg, Germany for a few short days in late June as the second annual ContainerDays conference transpired. Nicknamed “Tor zur Welt,” meaning gateway to the world, Hamburg served as an ideal locale for the conference as a gateway into the future of containers. German software company Loodse…

Read more

July 24, 2017

Exploring Project Admiral, VMware’s Container Management Interface

In my last blog, I talked about the ability to leverage vSphere Integrated Containers on a standalone host. We highlighted how this creates a really low barrier for entry, since users can start to consume containers leveraging their existing vSphere infrastructure without ever having to setup a vCenter. In this…

Read more

July 21, 2017

Exciting lineup of VMware Cloud on AWS sessions at VMworld 2017

VMworld is right around the corner and we have an exciting line up of VMware Cloud on AWS sessions! VMware Cloud on AWS will bring VMware’s enterprise class Software-Defined Data Center technologies to AWS, with seamless access to the broad portfolio of AWS offerings and is scheduled to be available…

Read more