Fujitsu Limited (Japan)
FUJITSU Cloud Service Private Hosted LCP is a cloud service offering virtual infrastructure built with VMware products and provided from our data center. Connection via dedicated line enables us to offer a high-security cloud environment to our customers. We also provide installation and management services in response to client requests.
This service can meet various customer needs, from the desire to maintain high security without creating a system in-house to the wish to use a core system or to start small and scale up with business growth.
FUJITSU Cloud Service Private Hosted LCP
・ A private cloud with core systems installed
Using VMware, which is renowned in the field of virtual software, enables us to support ERP and other software crucial to the construction of core systems.
We also deliver high reliability and availability by using high performance servers and redundant configurations.
・ Rapid, targeted server and disk provision
Services can be expanded to suit the customer's business growth. Customers can also use the service at their convenience.
・ Operation and management provided by a dedicated service manager
- Our service manager provides support by helping with applications, change management, regular performance reports, and more.
- We provide high-quality integrated management services based on ITIL processes.
- 24/7 monitoring and troubleshooting are also available.
- Along with IaaS operation, support is also offered for integrated management, including monitoring/operation of business systems.
・ Global expansion
We have deployed the Private Hosted LCP infrastructure in Japan, America, Britain, Germany, Australia, Singapore and Brazil and provide a uniform service in each country.
Data Center locations
- China, Hong Kong
- Japan, Tôkyô, Tokyo
- Japan, Tatebayashi, Gunma
- Japan, Hyogo, Akashi
- South Africa
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Application Managed Services
- Cloud Consulting Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Hosted Private Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service (Dedicated)
- Managed Backup
- Managed Security Services
- SAP Hosting
- Storage as a Service
- ISO 27001
- Financial Services
- Retail (PCI)